Wednesday, April 19, 2006

TMTC = Technical Management Training Course


Career journey started from here ,.... dated 6 November 1989 is the beginning of the entry I was in the world of work. I do not know if this was meant to or not for sure once I want to be a computer expert but than start in automobile business.
Nine months of training we were guided by the instructor Mr.Murakami directly from Japan, and assisted by Bpk.Eko Handoyo, Mr. Akmal Rusli and Mr. Heuw Tjong Sen (Thank you, for all of instructor without you and I is nothing, and i don not know about automotive engineering ).
After nine months (like a baby born hehehehe)
I had to go through following OJT (On the Job Training) in PT MTB1 - Ahmad Yani, at the time I started working as a oilman assitant,....... since maybe this position is the easiest job as a mechanic.
Then day after day I go through to various fields in the workshop I began to grasp the Senior Mechanic, Leader, Final Checker and than to become a front man, who serve customers directly.
Many ups and downs that I met and this becomes a very significant provision in their careers at the current office ............

Remember ..... the mechanical working is dirty with oil and fat, but they are still human so please respect their efforts and not make them second-class citizens, without mechanical cars probably can't run properly ....
Bravo Mekanik,...... I love this Job

No comments:

Pengunjung yang baik selalu meninggalkan kesan dan pesan...!!! Terima kasih

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails