Wednesday, April 19, 2006

When I was in Timor Timur


This is the second time I visited East Timor rather than the date I was there 9 ~ October 12, 1997, in the year 1995 I also visited there.
On the first visit the atmosphere was calm and little happens turmoil, but at the second visit this wahhhhh HAZARDS , DANGEROUS.... ....................
It was in enforce the curfew, at 22:00 is no longer allowed walking on the streets, I could see through the windows of the hotel where I stay is often a kind of armored combat vehicles around, i don'r know whatever they're looking for, just to make things a little tense.
But the atmosphere back to normal at dawn in the eastern horizon ,.......
Day two I was in Tim-Tim I took one of staff at PT Bosowa name Mr. Aziz Narahaubun ohe's an Ambonese, where I had a duty to visit the statue of Christ in the eastern city of Dilli and its location was far enough, ... from car we parked we must take a walk up the stairs again, and quite tiring, hhhhh.....
But after arriving on the southern tip of the statue of Christ was, we felt exhausted as if vanished with a panoramic view and can see the entire city clearly Dilli.
That's my last memory of a visit in East Timor, very unfortunately is now out of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia, hopefully will not happen again with other parts of Homeland ......

MERDEKA !!!!! and still BHINNEKA TUNGGAL IKA

No comments:

Pengunjung yang baik selalu meninggalkan kesan dan pesan...!!! Terima kasih

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails